Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011


The weatherman said snow this morning -- I am so grateful it didn't!!
I was worried about the bareroot roses I've been planting!

I planted the Joseph's Coat climbing rose today in the back yard -- my plan to have one on each side is thwarted. The planter on the right when I'm looking out the window has plumbing pipes buried in it. That planter will have to have top soil and shallow rooted plants.

Coming home from church this morning I discovered one of the pansies had been dug up... I quickly checked the hosta bulbs and - whew - there are still in the ground. I bought peanuts for the squirrels hoping they wouldn't dig up anything.

I'm trying to figure out how to build a veggie bed and put a screen over it so the deer won't feast. I want to do it without spending a lot of money. Back to the internet for more research!

I just LOVE Spring!

No comments: